Jaune Twiggy from BalNY

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
Hello : )

I was woken from a nap on Friday afternoon by my ringing cell phone and was a little annoyed *until* I saw BalNY on the screen. I knew Daphne could only be calling for one thing! Yippeee!!

The pictures don't really show the "glow" of the colour. It's definitely yellow, the pictures seem to show it way more brown than it is. I got home later today with the fading sun, and it was overcast, I will try for more pics in the morning light.

It's kind of like the inside of a sunflower, a deep golden yellow. I think it will be quite wearable.

Oh and the price seems to have dropped. I thought it was a mistake on my receipt, but the tag also says $1055. The cards state 2007 03.

I wish you well,

Bridget

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jaune Twiggy 01.jpg
    Jaune Twiggy 01.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 439
  • Jaune Twiggy 02.jpg
    Jaune Twiggy 02.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 424
  • Jaune Twiggy 03.jpg
    Jaune Twiggy 03.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 408
  • Jaune Twiggy 04.jpg
    Jaune Twiggy 04.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 400
-jaw drops and drool oozes onto keyboard- Holy crap! That is one GORGEOUS bag! I bow down to the Twiggy queen once more. What a fabulous addition to your already stunning collection!

Thanks ICB, keodi, skytalon, realdeal, addicted ali, Cheshire Cat (so glad to have you on the Twiggy team now!!) and oogiewoogie : )

I love the colour, but wish it were lighter in colour. I am a little undecided about what to do. I know the handles will darken, but I think with use, it will get lighter (I know pretty much all my other bags have got lighter with use, even the saturated ones like Rouille), especially being so distressed ... or wait for the rumoured yellow in 08, but it's just a rumour and if it doesn't happen I would be quite sad to have missed Jaune.

Indecision is awful. I have 10 days : )

I wish you well,

Bridget