Jaune owners - how often do you carry your bag?

^^Our bags are very similar! Love your bag! Did you put a black tassel on it? Very cute!

Yay for Jaune city twins. :smile: I'm using a black ribbon instead of a tassel on the front pocket, because I often find myself tugging aggressively on it to get out my MetroCard or phone.

I love this color: I pick bags to work with my 90% black wardrobe, and it's the only bag I have that also works with my few browns and earthy neutrals.

...this is why I didn't get a Jaune bag.

While I love the color so much, I really wasn't sure how much I'd wear it, so I just got it in a MU:love: Adore my MU to death(it's more golden/orange like yours), but I'm glad I didn't get it in a bag.
I don't think she would've seen the daylight much.....

awww romie why are u selling such a beauty?

i've finally taken out my jaune twiggy out of her box getting her ready for her debute tomorrow!

I love my juane!:tup: I will MAKE my closet work with this color! It makes me happy!

Attachments

• DSC04871.JPG
    DSC04871.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 43
^^Jaune makes me happy, too! Oh well, I've got another few weeks before I have to return her. Will just keep her in my closet where I an see her and decide later. This is the most torn I have been about keeping/returning a bag.

jaune seems like a really hard color to work into any wardrobe but I believe with constant use and with the leather getting softer and softer and the color slightly darkening from normal wear and tear...I can imagine for this color to be one of the prettiest when nicely broken in....i don't know many who would wait for it to be that way but in my mind it appears that it's going to be gorgeous after awhile of wearing her out and just allowing it to be in everyday elements.

back on topic though....if you really can't find a way to wear it and feel abit self conscious when stepping out of the door with it...i'd just return it...otherwise you'll have alot of $$$ sitting in your closet.

I tried one Jaune Day on two days ago in the Balenciaga George V paris shop, almost took it, it looked gorgeous on my black coat and black boots. but i thought a second before i gave them my credit card, will i wear it that often? won't i find it too bright after two or three months? then i put the magnificent day down, i think it's more reasonable for me to wait for the turquoise day which will only come to the B printemps haussmann shop around march, later than the other colors which will come to the shop mid december. i was really tempted by the beauty of the Jaune color and the yummy texture but i decided that i wasn't really in love with it, the feeling wasn't as strong as when i tried on my violet courier which i love very much.
maybe i'll get just a Jaune coin purse. the color looks terrific on my violet courier.
:borg: