Jaune/Marigold: which style? And GH or no?

1. I'm perplexed. Jaune (or Marigold, as Terry from BalNY called it) looks like i's going to be such a pretty color. So I know I want it, but in which bag?

For me, the choices are City, Day, or Twiggy.

Which would look best with this color?

And would you go GH or no? I think silver GH would be a nice contrast with the warm color, but I don't know if such a bold color needs it at all?

2. I'm just going with the RH for the Jaune First...they look fine with the GH, IMO so if you like it by all means get it!:yes::tup:
  3. I personally think that Marigold would work well with Gold hardware...I've seen photos of the Marigold with Silver and was not really wowed by it.

However, I think a Marigold City w/ Classic hardware would be the best choice.
  4. Does anyone have a picture of the Marigold? I called Bal NY and asked em to put my name on the waiting list for the Marigold City.
  5. I think I would like it best with regular hardware or gold GH. I love the new silver but not on Jaune.
  6. Im on the list for the city with RH, so thats my fav choice i also think it would be cute in the twiggy:tup:
  7. I think the City in GH would be a stunner!
  8. I cannot find the pics that were posted of Juane (not the swatch board pic and not the pic that looks like a big piece of leather, but the pics that had precollection and collection pics that a pf member posted and almost forgot that she had them) Can someone link me up?
  9. Yeah, second. I know there used to be a swatch and at least one pic- do we know where these are?
  10. Did karenb post those? With the bags on the rack? Sorry, k, if it wasn't you!
  11. I'm on the list for a Twiggy, but I think it would look great in a City or Day, as well. I also have been daydreaming about it in the Hobo style with gold GH.

13. Oh, man. DROOL. :drool:

I'm actually thinking Jaune might look best in a Day- what do you all think?

And the Days work really well with GH- I really need to see gold hardware against the Jaune before I could decide, though...
  14. Thank you incoralblue!
  15. I am having the same dilemma ... I know I would love Jaune but in what? I am currently on the wait list for a Jaune Day but I think I might want a City but definitely in RH or gold GH. The silver wouldn't look nice against the bold yellow IMO:smile: