Jaune Marigold Giant Work pics....

One of the best photo capture of Jaune!

attachment.php

The pictures are pretty close to the actual color of the bag. I took about 20 pictures with and without flash to capture the true color and I only posted the more accurate ones. The leather is beautiful very smooshy and distressed no veins. It is soft and slightly glossy and not dry at all. I would actually keep the bag, but my husband will hate it so I'll probably not keep it.

The pictures are pretty close to the actual color of the bag. I took about 20 pictures with and without flash to capture the true color and I only posted the more accurate ones. The leather is beautiful very smooshy and distressed no veins. It is soft and slightly glossy and not dry at all. I would actually keep the bag, but my husband will hate it so I'll probably not keep it.

What!!!!! You haven't even got a lurid orange one like my GSH City has turned out to be. (See my message to you about this in the other LVR thread.) I love my bag and wouldn't part with it for the world. It is absolutely crazy in the hand (and looks great on). Even Mr Man (who thinks my bag buying is quite mad) admires it. What else can I say?

What!!!!! You haven't even got a lurid orange one like my GSH City has turned out to be. (See my message to you about this in the other LVR thread.) I love my bag and wouldn't part with it for the world. It is absolutely crazy in the hand (and looks great on). Even Mr Man (who thinks my bag buying is quite mad) admires it. What else can I say?
I wish I had gotten the city because that is the size I'm used to carrying. I don't think the color is a problem, just the size for me. I actually think the color is beautiful, but I'm not a work bag girl I've discovered.

I wish I had gotten the city because that is the size I'm used to carrying. I don't think the color is a problem, just the size for me. I actually think the color is beautiful, but I'm not a work bag girl I've discovered.

I can't comment because I have never had a Work.

I am very glad to have the GSH as I think it contrasts with and breaks up the !!!!orange!!!! leather, particularly on the smaller City size bag.

Can you get LVR to swop the bags do you think? However, remember that you may get a oranger one (like mine) if you do.