Jaune BBags --> Where oh where are they??

1. Hey all...just a quick question for those of you who have bought or even seen any of our beloved BBags in the Jaune d'Or color...

Where are they? :confused1:I know Aloha Rag did have at least one Jaune RH City a while ago (no idea what they have now) but other than that, I haven't seen one in any style anywhere! :confused1: LVR had GH Citys for pre-order back when I ordered my Violine (sp?) SGH City, but I don't think they have them anymore...anyway, just wondering if any of you have seen an Jaune's stateside recently, and where?

Thanks for your help! :yes:

Cheers!

2. Hey all...just a quick question for those of you who have bought or even seen any of our beloved BBags in the Jaune d'Or color...

Where are they? :confused1:I know Aloha Rag did have at least one Jaune RH City a while ago (no idea what they have now) but other than that, I haven't seen one in any style anywhere! :confused1: LVR had GH Citys for pre-order back when I ordered my Violine (sp?) SGH City, but I don't think they have them anymore...anyway, just wondering if any of you have seen an Jaune's stateside recently, and where?

Thanks for your help! :yes:

Cheers!

3. This weekend I picked up a jaune city at BalNY, and I believe they have still have days and another style that's slipped my mind just now. I would give them a call!

4. Barneys in Seattle had one in the day style with GSH, not sure about other styles. Good Luck!!!

5. Thanks for the info outpt and peppermint!! :smile:

Anyone else with recent Jaune sightings, I'd love to hear about them!!! I think I've decided I want the RH City in this color so if anyone has seen one available lately...lemme know!! :yes:

6. I saw a Juane GSH Work at NM Tyson's today. The leather was yummy.:drool:

7. I saw a Jaune SGH Work at NM in Houston today!

8. Just talked with the SA at Aloha Rag and they still have one Jaune day with SGH.

9. I'm on a list for a Jaune Step but I'm going to call and cancel it tomorrow.

10. Thanks so much everyone for your Jaune updates...:tup:

I've decided I want/need a RH CITY or, if they make it in Jaune, a Large Clutch or Envelope Clutch...

Any updates on the whereabouts/sightings of any/all of these would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again everyone for your help!

11. I saw Jaune Work RH @ Barney's Seattle today.