Jasmine's Collection

Jasmine, You have a lovely collection! You and I are bag and accessory twins! I too have a black m/l Chanel flap with shw and an Damier ebene Etui Cigarrettes case that I use as a cell case. :smile:

You have a very beautiful collection. As someone who is much much older than you that it is very wise that you tend to stick with the classics. As you age you will you taste will defintely change and trendy handbags will be only a blurr. You are a very beautiful young lady with sophicated taste. CONGRATS

I'm back with my recent purchases! Have been busy with university work and haven't had time to shop but here are a few things I've bought in the last couple of months.

Finally found a nice elegant watch from Bulova, not quite Cartier but one day! ;)

DSC_0085.jpg

I finally got my hands on the pink S.S. Louis Vuitton scarf! Bought from a reputable seller on Ebay. It adds the perfect punch of colour to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe, love it paired with MAC's "girl about town" lipstick.

Excuse the wrinkles, I had it scrunched up and wrapped around my neck for a casual look :biggrin:

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

Last but not least, these Juicy Couture Snowflake charm snow boots kept my tootsies really warm this winter and I got tonnes of compliments when I wore them!

DSC_0041.jpg