Japs and I are reissue 227, dark white twins!

1. Yayyyy:yahoo: :yahoo: !
    I really wanted a 227 in the dark white and Japs helped me track it down with her amazing japs tracking device!! Big hugs to you:heart: !
    It is in the mail and will be coming shortly.

Also I am on order for the big vinyl bag! I will be the ginea pig. Paul (my SA) talked me into it...

I am also on preorder for the tan modern chain bag (again convinced by Paul that I must have it!) Has anyone seen the "modern chain" line? If so, please send pix!

Oh no,,, :wtf: I may have to start dissembling the ark...there are just too many styles I want to have two of each!
  2. LOL!

You're hooked! LOL!

Just give it some time. . . I bet you'll love one or more of your new bags and indulge in a twin for it sooner or later!

Can't wait to see new family photos!
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your bags
  5. I heard the modern chain is beautiful also! i waitlisted for the hobo modern chain in black, white, and red. I will probably end up getting the red. Congrats on your beauties. Pics please ASAP!
  6. FABULOUS!!! Congratulations.:yahoo:
  7. What style modern chain did you preorder? The hobo style??
  8. I know this wasn't directed at me, but I preordered the handheld style, not the hobo style. I'm not sure what the exact name is.

I have my name down for the white, red, and black. She is also getting a dark grey, but she isn't a huge fan. She said the grey in the Diamond Shine line is a more beautiful grey.
  9. Yes, I got the hobo...
    Does anyone have pix of the line? I ordered on blind faith in Paul!
  10. I have one on pre-order in white... but I am changing it to RED!!
  11. Which style?
  12. The hobo *i think* - I know its a shoulder bag!
  13. LOL!! That is about all I know about mine too. that and that it is a vintage tan color with sort of burnished silver hardware. Truly, that is all I know!
  14. Congrats on the new purchase! I can't wait to see pictures. :smile:
  15. Congrats and can't wait to see pics of ALL Your bags!