Japanese Street Chic !

1. I'm always looking for inspiration for my work in fashion, so, I like to see what's going on the streets in other countries.
    The fashion in Japan is so unique and colourful I love it !!! :love:

Enjoy,

http://www.japanesestreets.com/

2. That's the inspiration for Gwen Stefani's clothing line. I believe it's called Harijuku. Correct me if I'm wrong please :biggrin:

3. i :love: japanese fashion too! it`s constantly changing and so cutting-edge :lol::lol:

pursegalsf I think ur right. Gwen's clothing line Harajuku Lovers is Japanese-inspired and very cute! I have one of their t-shirts :amuse:.

4. It's so unique and kind of uniform.

5. :nuts: I love anything japanese inspired. I went to Japan two years ago and plan on going again this summer. The Harajuku girls are edgy,fun to watch and really cool. Thanks for the info on this website. I have already sent the link to two of my friends.:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

6. One of my closest friends is moving to Tokyo this year with his son. They visited there a few months back and I just saw the video. I love Japanese style! My friend bought back jeans and Adidas sneakers that you will never see here. I'm going to miss him but can't wait to visit. I really look forward to taking my daughter shopping in Tokyo!

7. Here's another site I love to browse at.. They have different styles... my fav are the Ginza outfits.. Japanese women are just sooo chic... I travel to Asia every yr and they have the best outfits... they are dressed to impress even thru the long 18hr airplane ride!!

http://www.style-arena.jp/index_e.htm

8. I love the Ginza outfits as well! The women are so chic, love the white Birkin that one girl is carrying :biggrin:

9. OMG I love Japan! The shopping there completely blew my mind. Its like living in a giant video game, lol.

10. Your welcome,

One of my dearest friends Hiromi lives in Kyoto Japan, I love to visit her and her family.

I love the fact that on the streets they are not afraid of colours and textures.

11. Well you all need to come to Japan and let me know..so I can meet you all on the mainland...Pacific Purse Party anyone?:biggrin:

12. ^ Ohh I want to go!!!

I love their fashion- so edgy!

13. I've always loved the fashion in Japan! Those girls have some seriously wicked style! I cannot say enough good things. It blows my mind, and I honestly just wish I have a portion of their style sense!

Isn't Harajuku a shopping area? Anyhoo, I wanna go there badly!

14. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :love:

Apparently today i like the mens fashion better, and the last one of the two girls is a little crazy, but I still love it, good for them! hehe

Also OT but I totally dig how girls who don't live in Canada/America hold hands! I think its the cutest. If I tried to do that to one of my girlfriends they'd prob. slap me! lol

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  15. Stellar websites! I love all the styles! I tell my husband we are going to Japan verrrry soon whether he likes it or not!!