Japan Goyard

I got the business cards of a few folks but never tried to contact them post store visit because the stores had what I was looking for :smile: but they were really friendly to my wife and I.
Nice! What did you get? Did you have to go early in the morning? I went midday usually and they just all giggled at me when asking for anjou/belvedere.

Nice! What did you get? Did you have to go early in the morning? I went midday usually and they just all giggled at me when asking for anjou/belvedere.
Never had to go early to the Osaka and Kyoto stores. The stores in Tokyo were hit or miss - Ginza had next to nothing I was looking for, Shinjuku had a bit of a line but the SA was awesome. Was deciding between the Artois GM and the Boeing 45/55. They had a 45 in black and I didn’t see one in the rest of the stores I visited so I picked it up. Kyoto had the Jouvence GM in green that I had been looking for and it was a shelf display that they sold me 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: c18027 and cmln
Hello ! Anyone know how the stock is for Artois mm in black in the stores ?
I'm in japan now and I was also hunting for a black and tan mm artois. I checked ginza for 3 days, they didn't even have any artois, then kyoto 2 days, only had red white and orange, and then umeda osaka store only had red and orange I think, and then finally I hit it at the namba osaka store which clearly had the most stock out of the ones listed. I could see in the closet they opened they had tons of bags. I asked for navy, gray, which they had, no all black, but when I asked for black and tan they had it.

The mini anjou totes were very popular too. I'm glad I held out for the color I wanted.

Reactions: c18027
I'm in japan now and I was also hunting for a black and tan mm artois. I checked ginza for 3 days, they didn't even have any artois, then kyoto 2 days, only had red white and orange, and then umeda osaka store only had red and orange I think, and then finally I hit it at the namba osaka store which clearly had the most stock out of the ones listed. I could see in the closet they opened they had tons of bags. I asked for navy, gray, which they had, no all black, but when I asked for black and tan they had it.

The mini anjou totes were very popular too. I'm glad I held out for the color I wanted.
Here now and was told sold out to everything I asked about at the Istevn (sp?) location.

If anyone going to Kyoto store, they restock on Friday noon, so you may have better luck on the weekends. I wasn’t lucky to get anything on my wishlist this time though.

If anyone going to Kyoto store, they restock on Friday noon, so you may have better luck on the weekends. I wasn’t lucky to get anything on my wishlist this time though.
How do you get them to admit when they get new items 😂 I asked everywhere I went (in japanese) and across the board they always say they don't know

How do you get them to admit when they get new items 😂 I asked everywhere I went (in japanese) and across the board they always say they don't know
I was showing up everyday then the SA told me so. On my second visit to the country, another SA also told me the same. But unfortunately, I couldn’t get anything I want this time