Jan.25,new Spring Stuff From Prada Ny!pics!!!

1. OK....as always..My fave SA SONIA sent me pics for u all to see ....
    ENJOY!!!:drool:

Her contact info is PRADA BROADWAY,NY
    1-212-334-8888...ask for SONIA.:tup:

Jill MUST have a pink nylon tote for spring.....mu ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!ONLY 650- for one color totes in nylon.........hehe......I think they r ADORABLE!!!!!!
    Also..they got the FAIRY BAG in ..in a TOTE VERSION with gold trim...Ill post those pics too....
    I have to say the pink gauffre wallet I got thru her last month is my FAVE thing ever...AND it doesnt mark up at all..Im still using it....I am soooo into pink for spring!HEHE!:heart::tup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Oh for the love of GAWD!!! Those totes are cute!!!!! OK..holding breath for more pics!!!!

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. ^THIS fairy bag is said to be on a PINK background......

10. here is what SONIA said..

Fairy Print bags are actually on Cervo Lux (featuring that shiny kind of glittery finish). The bags look like they have a matte finish (to me anyway) in the ads, so I just wanted to clear that up should you or anyone else be wondering. We actually received a tote version of this fairy bag (not featured in the ads) and the whole bag has almost a pinkish hue.

11. Yes I saw one, I thought it was like a light cream with pinkish hue,, they are beautiful bags, getting one myself.

12. fairy bags are GROGEOUS... are they really LE?:tup::confused1:

13. Oui

14. The nylon totes remind me of the LV Neverfull. I love all the colors.

15. ^TOTALLY remind me of neverfull!!LOL!