James Leonard Opticians - Clearance Sale

1. James Leonard Opticians - Clearance Sale

The biggest sale ever. Up to 85% off on all famous designer sunglasses and eyewear. Come in and take advantage of their amazing inventory by famous leading eyewear designer labels such as Dior, La Font, Prada, Valentino, JFRey, LA Eyeworks, Modo, Silhouette and many more of the trendiest styles not able to be mentioned.
    Super special: They are offering a 20% discount on all eyeglass and sunglass lenses including Transition, Polarized, Zeiss, Varilux, Single Vision, High Index, Progressive, Bi-Focals, Polycarbonate.Take advantage of this amazing special now through 04/30/06. Mention Top Button and receive a free eye exam with any complete purchase of frames and lenses. Eye exams by appointment only.

Event Begins: 4/1/2006
    Event Ends: 4/30/2006
    Event Times: Mon, Wed, Fri 10am-7pm
    Tue, Thu 10am-8pm
    Sat 10am-6pm
    Brooklyn location: Sun 12pm-5pm

(near 53rd St.)
    New York, NY 10022
    (212) 753-7733

429 7th Ave
    (btwn 14th & 15th sts.)
    Brooklyn, NY 11215
    (718) 499-4949

Payment Types: Cash/MC/VISA/AMEX/DIS

2. Arrrggghhhh typical...i've just yesterday bought some new lenses and Morgan frames for £200...:biggrin:

3. FYI ladies...I'm an Optician at LensCrafters and the company is heading in a more fashion-oriented direction (actually,we're already pretty much there).We're carrying Dolce&Gabbana,Versace,DKNY,Prada,and Cartier.We also just bought the rights to Ralph Lauren's eyewear line.We've got Gisele doing our ads.Unfortunately,we're losing some of our customer base due to the increase in prices,but our patients are getting much better products,and leaving looking like a million bucks!I'm really excited.