Jackpot at Chanel Hawaii--Plus: metallic reissues found!

1. I'm not gonna post pics cause everybody's seen it...but while on vacation in Hawaii last week, I found my holy grail bag....the Metallic dark silver 225 bag!!!!!!!!!! I bought it!!!! I've wanted this bag for a year now!! This was at the Chanel boutique in Honolulu. By purchasing in Hawaii with a 4.71% sales tax, I SAVED about $120--I would have paid that much more for tax where I am in California.

The SAs at the store were nice and kept thanking me and didn't give any attitude at all !

Some bags I saw there: metallic green, metallic purple and I think metallic navy reissues--size 225 or MAYBE 226 (I didn't check, just eyeballed). They also had the new LAX bags.

PLUS- Two weeks ago, at the San Francisco boutique, I saw a dark silver metallic reissue for $2600+ so I think it's a size 226 if anybody is looking.

--Kim :smile:
  2. Congrats for getting your HG! Any modeling pics?
  3. Thanks!! No modeling pics yet, I just got back from Hawaii yesterday so I'm still getting back into my usual groove. I'll try to post some tomorrow!
  4. that's a beautiful bag. congrats!
  5. Congrats! Cant wait to see the pictures.
  6. Congrats! you must be really happy cos i will be too! I will be going to the states next month and i will try my luck with the dark silver.. I am looking for one too!

post pictures please.. cant wait to see you model!
  7. Congrats! Any modeling pics????
  8. Aw that's awesome - I didn't realise sales tax was so low in Hawaii ! Congrats on scoring your HG !
  9. Kim, congrats that u found ur HG bag.....wuld love to see some modeling pics of ur lovely bag!!
  10. Congrats!!!!
    I love metallics!!!
  11. oooh congrats! cannot wait for pics!
  12. congrats on your HG.
  13. wow, they sure seem to have a lot at the Hawaii store! Congrats on your new baby!
  14. Gotta love the tax in Hawaii :yes: cOngrats on your awesome find and HG!
  15. congrats on scoring your HG and sharing the info!!