Jack Russell pics

1. Here is a thread for all those Jack Russell owners out there, this is Jackson he is 11 months old and gorgeous!:yes:

I can't put my pic on, it's too big and I don't know how to make it smaller, help!

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. OMgosh, you look like Posh in that pic!! Jackson is adorable!!!!

8. Great pics! Jackson is a cutie pie!

9. Cute!

10. Your baby is ADORABLE!!! It must be so difficult to say "no" to those eyes!!!

11. OMG!!! Jackson is ADORABLE. i love his coloring :love: Does he get along with the kitty?

I dont know if I've posted these before but here's Rufus. He's almost 3 years old :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I :love: this thread!!! I need to find some pics now!!! LOL!

13. ^ yes you do!!!!!! I cant wait till you find some pics :nuts:

14. Here are my babies, Andre and Mouschka! And their little puppies! They are all so cute! :heart: :love: :heart:

EDIT: What I love about JRT is that you can just see their little brains working! They are so much fun! I love how Jackson and Rufus just emanate that look!

Jen - I can't believe you actually got four booties on Rufus. Mine refuse to wear any clothing, with the exception of the collar. They are so opinionated!!! LOL!

Mouschka is now 6 years old and Andre is 5 years old. The first two pictures and Andre sleeping on my bed was taken about 3 months ago. They are such little rackhounds! It's either play or sleep!

DSCN0100.JPG DSCN0085.JPG andre.JPG puppies118.jpg mouschbaby.jpg
  15. Melo-yellow-jen and Balenciagalove I love your dogs, they are gorgeous! Do your dogs show exactly how they feel on their faces? I have had other breeds of dogs but not a Jack Russell before and he is so different to other dogs, he gets so jealous if the cats get attention and he is so clever! And has this way of looking so hurt, it makes my heart melt!