Jack Russell pics

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Here is a thread for all those Jack Russell owners out there, this is Jackson he is 11 months old and gorgeous!:yes:

I can't put my pic on, it's too big and I don't know how to make it smaller, help!

Here are my babies, Andre and Mouschka! And their little puppies! They are all so cute! :heart: :love: :heart:

EDIT: What I love about JRT is that you can just see their little brains working! They are so much fun! I love how Jackson and Rufus just emanate that look!

Jen - I can't believe you actually got four booties on Rufus. Mine refuse to wear any clothing, with the exception of the collar. They are so opinionated!!! LOL!

Mouschka is now 6 years old and Andre is 5 years old. The first two pictures and Andre sleeping on my bed was taken about 3 months ago. They are such little rackhounds! It's either play or sleep!

Attachments

• DSCN0100.JPG
    DSCN0100.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0085.JPG
    DSCN0085.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 57
  • andre.JPG
    andre.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 61
  • puppies118.jpg
    puppies118.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 71
  • mouschbaby.jpg
    mouschbaby.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 66
Melo-yellow-jen and Balenciagalove I love your dogs, they are gorgeous! Do your dogs show exactly how they feel on their faces? I have had other breeds of dogs but not a Jack Russell before and he is so different to other dogs, he gets so jealous if the cats get attention and he is so clever! And has this way of looking so hurt, it makes my heart melt!