Jack & Lucie

1. If you already have the orange/white jack and Lucie would you also purchase the green/brown one? I am asking because my Aunt has the orange and White one as loves it, but seems to use it mostly in October/Novemeber. I was wondering if the mono one would be better to use daily on her bags. Or is it a waste of money and we should purchase something else? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p

2. no, I like the orange and white better.

3. I would recommend buying the Mono Pastilles keyring....

4. Thanks, but she already has that too! thanks!!!

5. How about the Glitter Ball?

6. I have the yellow and brown... Everybody seems to compliment too!!!

(It hangs from my Speedy 40_)

7. Lol I have both..I love them!
    [​IMG]

8. NIce Cupcake Girl...

9. i have the white and orange one.. which i :heart:
    saw the other color IRL but i really didnt like it :rolleyes:
    if it was for me.. i'd get something else.. like the inclusion speedy key chain :yes:

10. ok i officially just got the mono colors. i had the orange and white but i had her switch them. was i wrong? i am so afraid i am not going to like them

11. I personally like both colors..I keep the orange/white one on my Mandarin Jasmin now and switch the brown/dark brown between my mono and damier bags...my mom took that one from me now though so she has it on her bag :lol:

12. I went for the monogram one. Orange and white just seems a bit too Halloween-ish/Fall-ish for me.

13. After seeing some of the pictures of lvbabydoll I bought the brown one today and it really changes your bags

14. I love the Mono one!

15. the nyc Saks lv had the orange and white one tonight.