J Crew in store markdowns - TONS

1. My SA called yesterday and practically the whole store is marked down at least 40%. Prices may not be marked down so have them checked at the register. Final sale also going on online
  2. Anyone have any free shipping codes?
  3. Don't forget to bring your student ID for an extra 10% (in stores only) if you're a student!!
  4. I don't see any great deals online and it's final sale for the same stuff they had before for the same prices as before.
  5. who knew that jcrew gave an extra 10% how amazing!
  6. Only 25% off at San Francisco Center! Likely varies by location... so call first!
  7. Same here- only additional 25% off @ Stoneridge (Bay Area, CA)- so definitely YMMV!

8. I know! The same stuff, the same prices, and now you can't return anything! Boo. They only added a few new things. Most of the cashmere sweaters are still $99. I am holding out for a better deal. I will check out the store and see what they have.
  9. Does anyone know when the short-sleeve cashmere hoodie will be on sale? I've been stalking it, but it's still $158 - too much for me to pay.
  10. Any idea how much is the in store sale in New York?

11. Any idea how much is the in store sale in New York?

12. 25% off in Long Island stores
  13. I got to the store today, and there were some great markdowns. I got the cutest patchwork bikini, a skirt, and a cute eyelet headband. I almost felt guilty walking out with $200 worth of stuff for $50!
  14. I love J.Crew, the sales are fantastic!
  15. woo hoo. i gotta go check this out today. i need some business attire!