J Crew ~aholics Thread!

1. ^ WOW, great pieces! I may have to stop in today-I only have 2 peices.

2. ^^ gorgeous outfits & colors DC! Love your style!

3. I love the merino shirred v neck sweater- I'm wearing it right now! (in deep aubergine)

5. :hugs: Thank you, ladies.

TXGlam - are the belts you have on in the pics from J. Crew? and I'm glad you feel the same way about the jacket, being boxy, but I never thought to put a belt on it. I may try that look next time I wear it. It looks great on you.

6. I love that color too! It looks like it fits a little loose- do you find it's true to size? Sometimes shirred tops look a lot different on than they do in website photos.

7. Yes, the patent taupe and patent black on the jacket are from crew. They were on sale for $19 last month.

8. lOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!! i AM A JCREW addict too !!!.All your outfits are awesome- I have the same shoes silver and black in flats get compliments every time I wear them !!

Looking forward to more posts in this thread !!!!!!!!!!:smile:

9. I find that it runs even a bit bigger than other jcrew sweaters- I went xsmall which I always do in jcrew and it is a smidge bigger than my other sweaters. I have it layered under a cami and a button down and I still have a bit of room.

If I get around to taking a picture today i'll post it.

10. Some of the shoes that I have ,get compliments on all of them. Not all are comfortable though !!

photo 2.jpg photo 5.jpg photo 7.jpg photo 9.jpg photo10.jpg
  11. Love the colors on this pair !!

photo.jpg
  12. i love j crew! this thread is wonderful. EVERYONE looks so cute in their j. crew clothes. i live in the tshirts and love the sweaters as well.

13. Miramar - cute, cute shoes :smile:

14. miramar - Your shoes are lovely!!! I wish I could wear their shoes, but the 7h's are too small, and the 8's are too big - I havent tried them on in a few years because of that, maybe I should give them another go? How are they running nowadays?

15. I cant find the original email about the black friday sale I got - it said online starts at midnight...can you shop the outlet online? If its outlet only, then I wont be staying up for it...