J. Crew $25 off $150 code w/ Amex

1. Just got in the mail from AmEx:

$25 off your purchase of $150 or more when you pay with any American Express card. Promotion code: AX-GIFT7

Offer valid in-store (with the certificate), online at jcrew.com or by phone for catalog orders. May not be combined with any other offers/promotions/savings. Valid through 12/24/07.
  2. I got it from mail yesterday, used it today together with additional 50% off on all sale items. It is such a great deal on top of what the store's offer!
  3. Does anyone know if J. Crew stores still have 50% off sale items?
  4. I think Wednesday was the last day of the additional 50% off sale. I went today and no more!
  5. i asked the SA and they said last Wed. was the last day ...

6. I was at the store on Wednesday and I didn't see any signs of additional 50% off. None of the SAs mentioned it either. I so wanted to get some cashmere sweaters :sad:. Did all the stores have this sale?
  7. No. I am visiting Chicago & they said they never had the 50% off sale. They said they shipped out most of their sale items prior to the holiday. I am thinking NYC was the only store that had this sale. Bummer.
  8. That's probably true. I live in NY and my sa called me about the sale but I couldn't get there before thanksgiving. My sister lives in Boston and she has never seen 50% off sale items at the store at Copley Place.
  9. We need link for Holidays codes/specials. I did not see this earlier and it was at the bottom of the page and the expiration date is 12/24/2007. Mods any suggestions (just concerned that we may miss out on something good). TIA.
  10. Does anyone have the jcrew amex promotion card they're not using? Please let me know, thanks!