J Crew 20% off of purchases of $175 or more....ONLINE ONLY

1. Only at Jcrew.com. Save 20% off of a purchase of $175 or more.

20% discount applies to purchase of $175 or more. Full-price items only. Merchandise total
    must be $175 before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Offer valid through Thursday,
    December 6, 2007 11:59pm ET and applies to online orders only. Offer is not valid on
    telephone orders or in any store. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
    Offer does not apply to previous purchases, alterations or the purchase of gift cards.

Use code: SHHH

2. I just tried it on sale items and it seems to work!

3. Is there any way to get free shipping also?

4. I heard that Jcrew sent out FF in store coupons as well for Jcrew Cardholders

5. They have?? I didn't receive one... I'm such a loyal customer!

6. when is j.crew f&f?

7. Code SPARKLE gets your free shipping with JCrew...not sure if it can be combined with the 20% off though.

8. i'll try it later tonight!

i want a cashmere sweater i saw in store, but i want some boots that are online.

9. There is only one spot to put a discount code for JCrew so I guess you can't do free shipping and the 20% off.

10. I just tried it and it didn't work :sad:

BTW, I just found out last week that J. Crew offers a 10% student discount in store if you bring your school ID.

11. I think you can't combine offers, just one code per basket. Got a coat Double Cloth Lady Day with Thinsulate!
    Happy Shopping!