J A C K P O T !!! Look what came Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I contacted the seller and explained the cherries overlapping some of the LVs and told her the bag appears to be fake (although the workmanship is idenitcal to my regular speedy which I bought directly from LV) she is having me send it back to her for a refund. Her auction offers money back guarantee and she had no problem with this after hearing the shock of the news. She even had the LV SA name and location who authenticated it for her when she puchased it. Very nice and reputable seller and $2000 PayPal buyer protection so I am not worried. I want to thank all of you for taking the time in letting me know. Although I have been buying LV for over 25 years (yes I am old!), this was my first Cersies bag (I do have the cles which I bought from LV), so I was not familiar with ONLY the stems of the cherries overlapping the LVs. You guys are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad it worked out for you.

OT: Anyone who won this auction,please get a refund as well. http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-LOUIS-VUIT...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

good find? hmm

OP: im sorry to see you in this situation...but "fake" was the first thing that crossed my mind when i saw your photos..regardless, get your money back and report the seller!

(although the workmanship is idenitcal to my regular speedy which I bought directly from LV)

It's good to hear that you can get a refund! However, if you look at the heatstamp you will notice it's a different font than your regular speedy. The tab that says "Louis Vuitton" also is a slightly different shape (the "V" stitching on the tab is a different angle also).

4441_12.JPG

vs
3cec_1.JPG

The handle is also a slightly different shape.

I'm glad you got things straightened out. But if the seller wants any other evidence, please show her that.

im glad you will be getting a refund. If I ever want to buy ebay, I post in authenticate forum. Im no expert but many are in here so glad they do this service for us!!!

good find? hmm

OP: im sorry to see you in this situation...but "fake" was the first thing that crossed my mind when i saw your photos..regardless, get your money back and report the seller!

obviously i hadn't read every single post...didn't know it was fake or would not have said "good find"...thanks for calling me out on it though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.