Iz-zy there an "Izzy" club yet??

Crazy in love with this bag!! I was looking for a simple brown lightweight leather tote, and was blown away when she showed me it was reversible!!!! And it came with a removable zippered pouch!!! It was a great bargain, and will definitely complement my bag collection.

I've loved this tote since the first time someone posted pictures a few weeks ago. I love that it's reversible with two color options, comes with a zip pouch, and the MK medallion is removable. I'd get one, but I really was looking for a n/s tote and not another e/w tote, so I ended up getting something else.

Gucci makes a reversible tote that is on my radar. I want the reptile reversible but the MK is completely solid on both sides and more wearable even though reptile is a classic that's not going anywhere. Hmmmnnn.....I could buy more than one for the price too. Damn you purse forum!

I've loved this tote since the first time someone posted pictures a few weeks ago. I love that it's reversible with two color options, comes with a zip pouch, and the MK medallion is removable. I'd get one, but I really was looking for a n/s tote and not another e/w tote, so I ended up getting something else.
Aww! I found one that looks a lot taller. Do you think this is the n/s?
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/item11007694.aspx?ffref=pp_recom
Measurements:
not applicable, handle: 25 centimetres, depth: 15 centimetres, height: 35 centimetres, width: 35 centimetres

Attachments

• 11007694_4915592_480.jpg
    11007694_4915592_480.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 624
  • 11007694_4915593_480.jpg
    11007694_4915593_480.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 660
  • 11007694_4915596_480.jpg
    11007694_4915596_480.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 604
Aww! I found one that looks a lot taller. Do you think this is the n/s?
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/item11007694.aspx?ffref=pp_recom
Measurements:
not applicable, handle: 25 centimetres, depth: 15 centimetres, height: 35 centimetres, width: 35 centimetres
Yes, that looks like a n/s version of the Izzy. I would have totally considered this one if I'd seen it sooner. Looks like it is a Nordstrom exclusive. I never saw it on the MK website.

I'm still happy with what I got because mine is a black leather n/s fold over tote with a zip pouch and magnetic snap closure. It has an extra long removable strap (in addition to the tote straps) so it can be worn as a cross-body or messenger bag, as well. It's not reversible, though. The only minor concern with reversible bags is keeping the interior clean and clear of pen marks or make-up stains. If you get any stains on the interior, then you can never wear it reversed.

Last edited:
Yes, that looks like a n/s version of the Izzy. I would have totally considered this one if I'd seen it sooner. Looks like it is a Nordstrom exclusive. I never saw it on the MK website.

I'm still happy with what I got because mine is a black leather n/s fold over tote with a zip pouch and magnetic snap closure, so can be worn as a cross-body or messenger bag, as well. It's not reversible, though. The only minor concern with reversible bags is keeping the interior clean and clear of pen marks or make-up stains. If you get any stains on the interior, then you can never wear it reversed.

+1! I stopped carrying pens and make up when I bought my first MK purse. The risk is not worth it. I do carry lipstick but zipped up along with my hand lotion. Even with all those measures, there are still other risks I can do nothing about. I would have loved a red and black combo, or white and black. More contrast and more versatility.

Ahhh they had a black/dark dune version of this but it's sold out! Second choice would be black/luggage for me. I just got a black jet set tote though...this one would have def been better, love the ability to change the color and the fact that it's a diff type of leather. What to do...I bought the jet set secondhand so I can't return it unless it is not as described. I will be receiving it today.