Ivoire Edith Shopper is here!

1. Here it is...my new bag I got for my birthday. I picked it up yesterday form Nordstrom. I was going to wait for the muscade but just loved the warmth of the ivoire. Now to find a competent shop to do the protectant.

CIMG1081.JPG
  2. congrats, it looks great! i've been searching for this style for awhile. may i ask which Nordstroms? and also can you wear it comfortably on your shoulder? thanks so much!

3. Congrats tulemar! Wonderful b-day gift!! I love the color! :love:

4. I got mine at the Bellevue Washington Nordstrom. They only got one in so far . I have a muscade ordered ( with my SA, Tracie) but I am going to keep the Ivoire. You can wear it on your shoulder easily. Glad you like it!

5. thanks very much and happy bday and congrats again!

6. Congrats! I just bought the Edith Shopper too in Rouge @ Nordstrom.

7. I love it..Congrats on the Rouge. I love the rouge but I got a Bbag in rouge vif last month. I can't wait to get it treated and then show her off.

8. I love it - the color is really is beautiful. I would love to see a picture of you wearing your new Edith. Congrats and Happy Birthday.

9. Congrats, it looks lovely, the size and colour are beautiful..!!! :biggrin: happy birthday! :biggrin:

10. Happy Birthday! Love this bag...what are the dimensions? Would love to see a pic of it on your shoulder! Enjoy!

11. looks fab the colour is TDF, congrats on the purchase and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smile:

12. I love it. Let me know where you have the protectant put on and how it turns out.

13. I just got the chole winter 2006 fall accessories collection brochure. The bags true name is Tote Bag Edith or Tote Edith Bag. It is listed both ways.
    The bag is 14x12x5 (35x30x13) The handle drop is 5.5-6 (15) I can't do a photo now because I am headed to the gym.

14. tulemar - thanks so much for taking the time to post the dimensions. i don't know if the handle drop is going to be long enough for me...i am so bummed...oh well...i have one on order so i guess i'll wait and see when it arrives...thanks again!

15. :yes: Nice bag.