I've took the plunge and joined the club.

1. After dithering and deliberating for what seems like an age I finally got my first Balenciaga today :yahoo:

After initially scouring E-bay I took some very good advice from reading these pages and decided not to risk buying a dud. My long suffering other half decided he'd had enough of my prevaricating and took me to Harvey Nichols in Leeds to get my new treasure....he even paid for it as an early Xmas prezzie, bless him.

I believe it is the City style (will post some pics tomorrow...maybe some kind pf'er will confirm) in a gorgeous deep blue that they call navy but in fact looks like a deep petrol blue. It looks and smells divine and I think I am now hooked. I suspect that Balenciaga may be habit forming...am I right :smile:

2. Congratulations! What a nice hubby! Post pics when you can:yahoo:

3. Wow, sounds gorgy. Can't wait to see the pics!

4. CONGRATULATIONS. It sounds lovely. Cant wait to see the pictures!!

5. Congrats! Please do post pics. :yes: It sounds lovely!

6. Hmmm...I'm curious as to whether it's Marine or Ocean. I'm guessing Ocean if you're saying "Petrol," (but "Navy" sounds more like Marine...).

7. I wish my hubby would cave and by me purses...he just ignores me!!! Congrad...cant wait to see the pics.

8. cOngrats Dragon... aren't dh's the best... I talked mine into letting my next purchase act as my b-day & x-mas gift together (only 1mth apart). cOnsidering I've purchased 4 bags in the last 5 months... thats not too shabby. Welcome to the :death: darkside.. ;) w/ many more purchases to cOMe...

9. you have such a sweet dh!! early x'mas gifts are the greatest esp when it comes to getting a bbag. welcome to the obsession and truthfully, i sniff my bags all the time. my bf looks at me very weirdly when my head is deep into sniffing the bag :roflmfao:

10. Oh yes, habit forming indeed! Welcome to the club! :smile:

11. congratulations!!! i believe some more will come after the first bag!! :graucho:

12. Welcome!!! Looking foward to seeing pics of your new beauty!

13. congrats!

14. Welcome to the bbags bandwagon, dragondrums! :party:This will definitely not be your last and its very addictive!!! Can't wait to see your post pics. CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

15. Congratulations!!! The city is the best bag ever!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!