I've returned from my FIRST visit to H-- with orange boxes!

1. Ladies! I'm baaaaaaack!
  2. Welcome back RBB, can't wait to see what you got!

And to hear if you even made it to Louis Vuitton at all, LOL.
  3. holy cow --i am gonna pop i am so excited!
  4. :yahoo:I'm so thrilled for you! I recall your LV vs H struggle. HURRY TELL SHOW US!
  5. Show us, Show us!!!!
  6. Hey Razorbackbell0! I'm new to this forum, but I read enough to know that somethin' great is about to happen!! Bring it on baby!!!!:woohoo:
  7. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  8. :graucho: I made it to Hermes, LV and Tiffany, and even got some YSL. I went a little overboard....
  9. I'm so excited!!! This is my first time being present at a reveal!!!!:biggrin::drinks:
  10. We went a week earlier than I'd planned on going. We'd been in a car for 14 hours, and I was tired but so excited. I was wearing a black Juicy Couture velour tracksuit, pink tank top and pink Nike shox, and my hair was in a ponytail. I was carrying my lovely new H bag, in the black color combination. I have to admit it did attract a few stares as I walked into Neiman Marcus. It took me a minute to find the H area. I was overwhelmed and almost tempted by Chanel, but I was on a mission! So after I located the H boutique inside NM I stepped over and just stopped dead, staring. The first things I saw were a briefcase, a blue jean 31cm Bolide in clemence-- and--- be still, my beating heart-- a kelly pochette and a bolide in matching Noisette SUEDE with PHW. if only I'd had more money! I frantically called Jag, but I knew she was tied up in court so I never got through. I was on my own! My SO waited in the car for two hours for me he wasn't about to step foot in there! So I asked for the SA I'd been speaking to, Lisa. But it was her day off! AUGH! And the other ladies at Neiman's weren't exactly nice to me.
  11. Needless to say, I was standing around gaping like the girl from Hillbilly Hell-- which I am :tup:
  12. Weeelll....what did you do?????:popcorn:
  13. more, more, pictures please!
  14. C'mon girl, I'm not getting any younger over here!:p
  15. me neither chickadee..............