I've now been here for one year!

1. So right now, it's more or less one year since I registered (give or take a few hours):yahoo:
    I have "rewarded" myself with a new avatar and uh, I guess I'll hold a little speech as well.
    I want to thank all of you for sharing your knowledge and being such a friendly and warm community, and I feel that I've learned so much being here for one year. I always feel that when I ask for something I always get really great answers back that clears up whatever I'm asking about. So thanks Megs, Vlad and all the mods and members for creating such a wonderful forum that I've been more or less addicted to the last year:shame::drinkup:
  2. Congrats!!!
  3. Thanks! I was hoping to reach the big 2 0 0 0 before my one year, but no need to rush things, so I'll take it easy. Mabye I'll have reached it by my birthday on Monday (so many exciting things happening!)
  4. congrats! I'll probably reach 1 year before i reach any impressive posting milestone ;) so congrats in the almost 2k as well :smile:
  5. Congrats! I think I'm approaching my one year was well, it's tomorrow I think.
  6. Congratz! You're such a sweetie.
  7. Congratulations!!! :yes:
  8. Congrats and happy early birthday!:party: :party:
  9. Thanks for all the sweet words, guys :smile:
  10. Congratulations. Your a pleasure to have around. :heart:
  11. Congrats!
  12. Congratulations on 1 year! BTW, what's the new avatar? I can't really tell by looking at it...
  13. Congrats! I've only been here since January
  14. Congrats! Happy One Year! :amuse:
  15. Yay, congrats! I've been here for a year now also!!
    :choo choo: