I've missed you all!!!

1. My sister had her baby!!!!

A little girl named Mackenzie Lee...she was born last Thursday, she weighed seven lbs, 13 odd ounces and I came here to see her for the week. Her husband is in the National Guards, and he was here for the delivery and then left the next day for his two week training. I am SO worried about her...I leave on Saturday (I drove here Saturday, about a six hour drive, and at our potty stop we got to see her husband!!! It was so neat; they were convoying through town and when I saw that it was his troop, I was literally stopping in the road looking in each vehicle 'til we found him!!) anyway, she will be alone with the new baby and her six year old from when we leave til next Thursday and I am so afraid that she is going to slip into a depression...she has started talking about it today...

I love and miss her SO much (we are six hours away, oh wait, I think I said that already) and damn, I hate that we are on such different paths. This has been the best week ever...it is just going to be SO hard when I leave...

I haven't been here much because I feel bad smooching her PC, but I had to hop on to say that I miss coming here at the end of each day and to just share my latest little journey.

Have a great rest of the week...the weekend is SO close!!! Jes
  2. Welcome back :smile:
    Congrats on the niece, so fun!!
  3. Congrats on the new arrival! McKenzie's a cute name.
  4. congratulations on the new niece....
  5. congrats!! and welcome back! :biggrin:
  6. congrats! i love the name Mackenzie! so adorble!

welcome back!!!!!! :smile:
  7. Thank you! I am home tonight, finally, kicked back on the couch with my laptop, visiting all my favorite forums!!