I've lost it.. 3 bags in one week!

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
I am sooo bad. I got not one, not two, but three city bags this week! :shame:

Talk about being bitten by the BBag bug! I can’t stop buying them up! I used to be into Chanel bags only but have now expanded into Balenciaga. The colors are so great and I love the look. So much fun. I've been missing out.

I got a 05 Bordeaux city on Monday, and have a 06 Grenat city on the way and a 07 Aquamarine city w/ RH which will be arriving tomorrow. I don’t plan on keeping both the Bordeaux and Grenat though, so I have to keep reminding myself that. I will compare the Bordeaux and Grenat though and see which one I like the best of the two. I like the Bordeaux color but I think I like owning new bags better, even though the Bordeaux is in great condition. We shall see when the Grenat arrives hopefully early next week.

I think I am most anxious about the Aquamarine though! :yahoo: I ordered it from BalNY and they have some in stock again if anyone is looking.

Anyways, I just wanted to share since I feel like I’ve officially lost it buying bbags galore and feel like I am :nuts: , but of course excited at the same time. My boyfriend is going to freak when he sees more boxes showing up at our door. :sweatdrop:

WOW! CONGRATS! I just ordered a Aqua City, too, and I am VERY excited! I've been going a little crazy shopping, too, but it's fun! Can't wait to see pics of your new bags.

Honey don't worry, most of us have lost it in Balenciaga section.:nuts: Look at me. What the ..:cursing:.. am i doing with three giant Bbags sitting in my house.:nuts: If having Bbags make you happy then my big congrats to you.:yahoo: We always like to see pics.:graucho:

Lol. Your story sounds all too familiar.

You know, the funny thing about Bbags is that I almost prefer the used ones (as long as they aren't dirty) because they tend to be pre-broken in. More slouchy, soft, and huggable than brand new ones.

The bordeaux and grenat are both essential Bbag colors in my opinion. Everyone should have one or the other!