I've joined the Day Club

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

my little rockstar is here! '07 black day!

Got it from Selfridges in London and they had plenty to choose. But as soon as the SA spread them all in the desk I knew THAT ONE was THE ONE :drool:

Here's a pretty bad picture of her, I'll try to take a better one tomorrow (with her family)

mi day negro.JPG
  2. Welcome to the Day club.:woohoo: That is one gorgeous Black Day.:drool: Enjoy it. I love mine and i use it every day.:heart:

3. love the leather on that one!! i will be getting a day soon too:wlae:

4. thanks for the compliments Im so so so... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

5. OH MY GOD! I was in selfridges today around mid-afternoon. By any chance are you blonde? Coz I had a chat with a blonde girl about balenciaga on the ground floor next to the bags!!... lol

6. Don't forget to post this pic under the JOIN THE DAY CLUB thread!

Lovely bag! Congrats! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. :drool: :drool: :drool:

8. That is gorgeous! Congrats!!!

9. congrats!

10. I looooove my black day..there is just something about the way it slouches :smile: Congrats!!

11. AWESOME I love the black:drool: ,congrats to you, I'm hoping to join the day club soon.:graucho:

12. Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous! I love it! Congrats!:heart:

13. nah, it wasn´t me, but I would have LOOOVED someone came and had a little chat with me about Balenciagas, ha! ha! ha!

specially since the SA has no clue :cursing: (nice girl, anyway)

14. Love the day in black :drool:

15. I know they are so clueless and what makes it worse is that the think they know what they're talking about loool... bless!

Congrats on your purchase will go great esp. with the current heatwave!