I've Got The 411 On Our *PINK PATENT ERGO!* I FOUND A PIC! post #69!!!!

Yes!! You go girl! Low Carb diet? This Monday will be week #3 for me!

O gracious no! I love my carbs but I have switched to whole grains and cut out sugar and processed foods as much as possible. I am doing Flex plan on Weight Watchers and when I feel confident enough, I'll switch to their Core plan. That's pretty close to clean eating and that's what I want to try to follow most of the time. Best way to get rid of belly fat and such along with cardio and weight training. Getting the food part sorted out again and have added some cardio. After a little bit, I plan on adding in the weight training. Muscle burns way more calories than fat and light to mid weight training is one of the best things you can do for yourself. I've studied tons and tons on this- just need to get myself to do this long-term.

Yes you can. We ALL can! Let's support each other AND talk about Coach! Yeah us!!!

Excellent! Your doing everything right. On the other hand, I can not have carbs at all. I have cravings beyond cravings so I hopefully starting my excercise plan this week along with lots of protein and low carbs. So far so good. So should we make our pink patent hobos our weight loss reward? If we give up we get no new Coach??:graucho: