I've Got The 411 On Our *PINK PATENT ERGO!* I FOUND A PIC! post #69!!!!

1. Yes!! Finally!! While at my Coach boutique my sweet SA found out exactly what I've/we've been waiting for!:yahoo:
    Our new dream bag is called: Ergo Patent Leather Pleated Frame Satchel (I saw a sketch, Its HOT!!!)
    Item # 12520
    Price: $498
    Release date: 6/1/08!!!:woohoo::choochoo::party:
    I know its a while away but by the looks of the sketch it will be well worth it!!

2. I'm excited for more pink (& patent)!!

3. YAY!!!! I am so excited and I can't wait to see it!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. Do you know if it will be available in a large tote?

5. Looks as if it only come in one size which is a larger size, looks nothing like the ergo tote now accept for the double handles.

6. Wow!!!! I can't wait to see what it looks like!

7. O...M...G....

Any details on the sketch you saw, so we can start dreaming now????

TIA Kimmie!

8. That's awesome news, Kimmie! Do you know what kind of pink? Magenta pink, bubblegum, cotton candy???

9. O.K bare with me here, I'll try to explain what it looks like. Remember the thread I started that I thought I'd found a pleated ergo tote? The tan leather one but it turned out to be another name and it was like $1200. Well imagine that but smaller with a framed closure on the top (like on my valentine wristlet)
    As for the type of pink they didnt know it just said its coming in pink, navy and tan.

10. ^my question exactly...what shade of pink??? I hope a bit diff. from magenta...only cuz craving something new...

11. Oh! I remember that bag!!! Sounds really pretty!!!

12. heck yesssss just in time for my birthday!!!!!

13. Kimmie...where's your scanned freehand sketch???? :graucho:

14. [​IMG]I found the pic. Looks alot like this, but less tall. Its freakin adorable!

15. That does sound adorable! I'm really excited that it will be in Navy as well. I don't think I've seen that in a while.