I've gone crazy for accessories!!

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
I don't know why, for some reason all i want are accessories...I want a shawl, a pochette extender, pearl cles, maybe a MC cles...OMG!!!

I don't know what's gotten into me?!?!?!

anyone else feels this way!?!? or am I alone on my deserted island?!!? LOL:sos:

I'm feeling the same as you!! I have only 2 bags and I've been bying NOTHING BUT accessories, but tom I'm buying another bag AND and acc.. i just thing they are so cute!

mee too.........i am trying SO hard to save up 4 my speedy or a vavin, but there is all these little cles, and wallets that are staring at me saying "Zoe, take us home!! PLEASE!"................

I have it bad for accessories too!!! When I was in Madrid, I went to the LV store and purchased a few Groom items, Jack and Lucy, a scarf and a couple of key chains. My Mom was with me and kept saying "why are you buying all of this stuff, can't you get these things at home?" My response was "no, these things are hard to get". Before we left the store, she had stocked up on scarves and other items, too.

I use accessories to add variety to a bag and I just love all of the little brown boxes stacked up in my closet, too :yes: :yes:

There are no bags I want at the moment (from LV at least), and they have an awful amount of accessoires. Lately I'm planning to get scarves, shoes, sunnies, charms and even a towel! (Because I want something with the hybiscus)...And it's cheaper than getting the bags too.... ;)