I've fallen... and I can't get up!

Congrats on another lovely choice! This style is what first pulled me in last December and I haven't been able to get BV off my mind ever since! Totally addictive. Enjoy!!

THANK YOU! :heart:
Crabtreemeeko, ouija, ms piggy, bete, chicba, bag.lover, Nymph, msbuttercup, blugenie, ebruo, myindulgence, uclaboi, thanks very much! It's so fun to share a new "love", and I really like this quiet and more intimate subforum. Not really crazy about doing modeling shots but like I used to do in the Hermes subforum, I can take pics of the bags with my mannequin! LOL Pics to come.

Thanks, lemontart & Megs! Boxermom, is yours Ebano? If I remember correctly, you bought yours a couple of years ago, so I am not sure if it's a different color that I don't know about. I think yours is prettier but I wanted a "quiet" bag in a camel brown, and this fit the bill.

24, mine is black (Nero)--it's hard to tell from the photo. My Campana is Ebano. I love yours--as I said I think it shows the nappa off better. (but I'm not giving mine back!)

LOL, dervilfal! You're all going to laugh and think I'm nuts but I returned this bag. :rolleyes: If I had kept it, it would have been my 3rd caramel brown bag (an Hermes SO is on the way), so that would be redundant, if you KWIM. Another thing, I can't do shoulder bags. Still, it's gorgeous. Love BV Intrecciato!

I did replace it with something else, though! *wink*

I think I should remove the pictures now that I've returned the bag.