I've decided.....

1. I'm getting the Tikal GM, Damier Koala Wallet and searching eBay for the Lucille GM in red. :wlae: I just hope the Tikal fits everything I want into it and doesn't look bulky....(no one where sells LV (as in stores, boutiques, etc)*prays* :s
  2. Nice wish list! :graucho:

I have the Lucille GM in khaki TST and I love her! :love:

Good luck in the search!
  3. Once I buy, i'm on a purse ban for life :ban: :ban: :ban:
  4. ^^^ Until the next object of obsession comes along... :graucho:
  5. don't say that! :s :angel: :wacko: :roflmfao:

6. ^ITA! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. Good mix of pieces!! And I agree..bans don't work, they only encourage you to buy more :graucho:
  8. Oooh gorgeous list! Can't wait for you to get them!
  9. ITA. I went on a ban and bought 3 bags and a cles all within a couple of months. :confused1:
  10. sadly you guys are right - I saw some Chanel sunnies @ the mall and want them....I was just window shopping, I went back to try them on again and saw another I fell in love with! I'm going back tomorrow to buy both :wlae: :supacool: :graucho:
  11. Very nice, love the tikal!
  12. I'm just hoping it'll fit all my crap in it plus some sunnies..and not look bulgy *crosses fingers*
  13. Oh, I wouldn't worry. I fit tons of stuff in mine with no problem. Wallet, agenda, cell phone, pda, sunglasses(in their case), ipod, lip gloss, etc. It can be a little bulky sometimes IMO, but it's not bad at all.
  14. Wow! Yeah that's what i'm afraid of is the bulkiness...I don't want it to look too weird. :s NOR heavy since it is kind of small?
  15. I love the damier koala wallet! Can't wait til you get your list, then we can drool with you when you show us pictures!