I've decided to come back to tPF with a BANG!

1. My fiancee was nice in letting me get the mirage bandeau..it's been so long since we've gotten anything from LV and we used to buy a LOT!...

Today he told me that I have a limelight on it's way and I can't wait! After seeing pics of SJP with it I just had to wanted it so badly for the Minnesota winter coming up! So cozy:girlsigh:

The only thing that I am soooort of upset about is that in no way can I wear these two items together. I really like my items to come in sets that can work together.

maybe I'll just have to find something else huh?:shame:

2. You might be able to pull of the limelight with the bandeau. Which color are you getting? If it's the copper, you could double the bandeau and wear it as a bracelet.

3. I'm getting the perle...I'm really on the fence though about it. He thought that perle would match more than the copper but SJP is wearing the copper and that is the one that caught my eye. I am going to be so sad if I don't like the perle and want the copper.

I am obsessing over the visual you just painted in my head!

4. You can also try the bandeau as a belt. The perle is pretty, too. Give it a chance and hopefully, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

5. Perle is very neutral. It will go well with the bandeau! Enjoy and congrats!

6. Oh darlin...not with this waist!!!!

I'm hoping I do like the perle. It will match more and I can't wait to wear it with all black! If not though, I'm sure I can't hunt down a copper one:graucho:

7. You know what they say, waist not want not. Congrats on the bandeau, the bag and the great fiancee. I can't wait to see pics of your goodies.

8. Welcome home :heart: Congrats on the new babies :yahoo:

9. Congrats!

10. welcome back - and congrats!

11. OMG!!! You're hubby is sooo nice! The Limelight is AMAZING!

12. Congrats, those are two lovely items!

Now you will have to get a mirage speedy to match the bandeau :graucho:

13. its great that your abck and everything si getting better, we have missed having you around ethans mommy.
    congrats on the new LVs.

14. welcome back! and i think you should wait for the limelight to arrive, perhaps they will look good together. but if not, then you can always exchange it! congrats in advance for a great gift!

15. Wow! Two LE items...can't wait to see!