I've been hit by a brick

1. or should I say brique? ;)

Not a big fan of any teases myself, here is without further ado:
    Birkin 35, brique box, GH
    Arrived yesterday after traveling all by herself across the big pond :yahoo:

DSC00652_edited.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

2. WoW! Oh WOW, oh WOW, oh WOW!

Brique Box - a rare gem it is! She's lucky to have you!:yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!
    [​IMG]

3. Oh how gorgeous! Congratulations, you wear her very, very well!

4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

Brique in box is gorgeous!!!

[​IMG]

5. Fabulous! Congratulations!

6. She looks like barenia naturelle with a beautiful patina!! :heart::heart::heart:

7. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:p

8. Holy moly - that is one gorgeous Birkin!! My SA and I were just talking about brique in box and I told her that I was dying to see it. Well, now I know - it is spectacular! Congrats, C!!!!

9. wow...it's a great colour/leather combo. Hello, you do wear it well !:yes::tup:

10. Yes! You're absolutely right! I like the way you think, gigi. And more durable/hardy than Barenia too!

11. Well done, hello!!! :dothewave: You've got yourself a beauty!!! :heart::heart::heart:

12. Hello CONGRATULATIONS! Gorgeous choice. Looks fabulous on you. Will happily join your rouge H bolide. This Hermes forum is SMOKING hot these last few days. So happy for you. You think it's authentic? Haha. I don't know what we would do without you on the Authenticate This thread. You deserve all the best - AND YOU GOT IT! Big hugs, H'bird

13. :tender::tender::tender:

[​IMG]

14. You are both ABSOLUTELY STUNNING together, Hello! What a gorgeous pair you make !

[​IMG]

She's so so beautiful!!! -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

15. That is really beautiful - I just love Brique - very versatile and gorgeous neutral.:heart: And yours looks terrific on you!