I've been having an affair............explicit photos inside

1. For the past few weeks, I've kind of been MIA. Part of it was studying but also I've been busy selling quite a few Bbags to fund new interests.

I've been eyeing a Chloe Patchwork since it first came out. I love it's retro look and the antilope color is amazing. So, I finally decided to venture outside my box and get one. I'd thought you'd all appreciate this style bag because of it's non-structured look and smooshy, slouchy leather. So here is my recent fling ..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But I couldn't totally abandon Bal altogether so I got a new Steel Weekender too!!!! I love this color so much. Now I have a Steel trio! Here they are........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The leather on those is TDF! Congrats - both are amazing bags!

3. I am a huge fan of Chloe; the Patchwork is gorgeous!!!!

4. Congrats! The Chloe's cool - I love the vintage look and the slouch factor but that weekender!!! :drool::drool::drool: The leather looks amazing! You are really convincing me that I need something in steel! :graucho:

5. Great additions!!!! I love the leather on Chloes...but the Paddington just weighs a ton and a half LOL!

6. ^^^I agree with you. My paddy (sold) was very heavy. This bag is so light. It's like my RH Bbags. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.

Thanks girls!!! I'm on cloud 9 today. It's like xmas at my place. Too bad I missed DHL this morning or I'd have another little
    goodie to show you!:graucho:

7. OMG - that's where you've been you naughty girl! blaming it on school work and not that gorgy chloe! nice leather and the color is amazing. i've always stayed away from chloe because of that stupid padlock thing, but they have some awesome patent bags right now...
    congrats and of course, love the WE!!

8. i've been eyeing on that chloe too LOL
    love it and the WE is :drool:

9. congratulations on your beautiful purchases!

10. cracker: can you wear your 07 weekender easily on your shoulder?
    TIA

11. I love that Chloe because it's SO soft and pillowy IRL. Congrats!

12. Congrats Cracker!!!! You just turned me on to that Chloe bag! The leather is awesome!!!!

13. WhOoo H:huh:oo :woohoo:. GO cracker... the Chloe's really cute!

14. That's a beautiful affair!!:girlsigh:

15. That Chloe....I LOVE IT have always bought B bags, is that a new Chloe style? i want one!!!!!! where can yo buy it!!!!