Ive Been Feeling Very Optimistic About Lindsay Lately. Until Today !!!

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Stayin' classy Linds, stayin' classy...
  3. [​IMG][​IMG]
  4. [​IMG]
  5. Ooooops, not good!
  6. It's got nothing to do with class....who HASN'T had a run in their nylons before?? I think we've all been there...we're just fortunate enough to not have the media chasing us down to take a picture of it.
  7. I don't even know if there are any posts after yours. I stopped here because this is just what I thought when I saw the photo! EVERY WOMAN has had a run in their nylons before I am sure! What is the big story here? God forbide everyone is snapping a photo of our every fashion faux pas and this isn't even a fashion faux pas...it's just a ripped nylon!
  8. LOL UHM i think you guys failed to realise that she is wearing underwear!!! THAT is the point, not the runs. ;)
  9. The point is that she knows she is a public person and she knows paparazzi will be chasing her for a pic, so why to do this?
    What's worse I think one day she's gonna end like Britney. Even now not many talk about her movies, but still everyone talks about her partying etc.
  10. wow, her eyes and sweater are the same color
  11. Well heck, at least she is wearing underwear....LOL She's doing better than the other 'tartlets' in Hollywood I suppose. Still no big deal to me...it must be some sort of couture style...not for everyone but these people wear it. No biggie still IMO
  12. That, and it looks like she borrowed her grandma's sweater.
  13. i don't know, i think she looks okay in that
  14. It wasnt so much the holes in her stockings, but, to pair that, with a sequined diaper !!! ?? :s
  15. It just reminds me of a sweater of my grandmother's that was that exact color with buttons that size. (It was a bit shorter, though.)