I've been a very naughty girl!

1. So after my shopping trip yesterday http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/just-back-from-shopping-lots-of-pics-109449.html
    I woke up this morning checked my emails and found any eBay listing alert for soemthing I was looking for so within 1 hour of being awake I bought

A BLUE EPI CANNES

I have been on the look out for one of these babies and I was so happy when it came up and even better than it was being sold by a fellow tpfer. That is the last one I needed to complete my cannes family :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Woo! Congrats :biggrin:

3. ^^Congrats :wlae:

4. You are on fire!!! Congrats!

5. Yay .... Congrats on another LV beauty! :happydance:

6. Congrats. Can't wait to see pics of her.

7. You are just on a role! Congrats!

8. Oh wow, congrats, congrats! You are on a roll! :heart: ALL of your purchases!

9. Congrats!!!! Way to go!!!

10. Congrats, you are on a roll this week :yahoo:

11. this *should* be it for about 2 weeks when the denim patchwork & LVoe comes out, thank god my store is so far away :lol:

12. OMG! You are definately a serial shopper! Congratulations! HOw many Cannes do you have and what colours? Oh! YOu should take a sexy family photos of them when the new one arrives!

13. OMG!!! you are one serious shopper! Its great that your store is far away so you HAVE to wait and then you can get a BIG haul! Its soo much more exciting!
    AND your getting the patchwork! congrats! xx

14. Congrats on your new addition to add to your HAUL! :nuts:

15. I have the (purchase order) Yellow, Red & Black the blue is the last 1 as there where only 4 colours made Which is a shame because mandarin or white would look amazing

here's the family so far

Cannes Family.jpg