i've been a very bad girl all you YSL muse lovers

1. okay, i usually hang out in the b-bag & gucci forums...but all of a sudden i got a hankering for a YSL muse :wtf:...the chocolate brown color hypnotized me & i thought "okay, i'll just stop by on my way home from work & check one out" :yes:...funny enough, i sat next to a woman on the subway who just bought a black one...she told me i wouldn't be able to walk out of the store without buying one & she was right :p...may i proudly present to you, little miss medium chocolate brown muse :love:

DSCF2732 REV.jpg DSCF2748 REV.jpg
  2. Beautiful! Congrats!

3. Love it!!! I'm glad you gave into temptation!:lol: :yahoo:

4. Congrats!

5. beautiful color! congrats!!

6. Love it! Congratulations!

7. awe, thanks so much everyone, you're all so sweet to compliment my bag :tender:...i know you've all seen the exact same one a million times before, but i had to share my excitement with you :yahoo:

8. Yeah!!!!! Congrats aaallabama. You are going to love your Muse. The chocolate is a beautiful color; the best and most classic of all the colors, I think!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Which YSL did you get it at? I bought mine at the YSL on 57th about two weeks ago. My SA (Pilar) was super nice; didn't even grumble when I made her take back the first Muse she pulled out for me because I didn't like the texture of the leather.

And, as I said earlier, a warm welcome to the YSL subforum. Try to convince some of your other Balenciaga buddies that they've gotta get the Muse.

9. Congratulations! I love my chocolate muse, such a wonderful color.

10. oooooh! show us a picture of you wearing it! congrats!

11. congrats on your bag! I got the med muse in chocolate from 57th st in NYC a month ago and i still love it so im sure you will too. The SA, Pilar also helped me too..shes so sweet and helpful.

12. yeppers, i got mine @ the 57th street YSL store too & a nice SA named carlo helped me :yes:...i had to ask him to bring me out another one too, since the 1st one was scratched (oops!!!)...he was sweet as can be & served me a bottle of evian on a little platter :tender:

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. Beautiful! I recently got the Anthracite one--also in Medium--now don't you feel a little like you're cheating on your other handbags (especially the b'bags)? They have feelings, you know.:smile:

15. bama-girl, i love it!! :love: i've been eye-ing the medium size too!!!!!! so happy that you got her-she's gorgeous!!!! congrats, sweetie! makes me wanna run out and get one too :push: :graucho: :lol: