I've been a bad bad girl today....

1. Earlier, I ordered a baggy GM and a belem pm from eluxury. Well....I decided that I needed a Panda Cles, and called the 800#...she hasn't located one yet...but was going to keep trying. CS took my cc# and info to send it to...and will leave me message on voice mail if she finds one!!!! I am hoping she locates one!!!! Bad, bad, bad.......:yahoo:

2. Time for your time out... Does 5 minutes sound ok? :p

3. ^^ My BF is gonna give me 5 years if I buy another LV soon!

4. Bad... bad girl:graucho: Hope they can locate one for you:yes:

5. belem pm..OMG! i love that thing.

6. i hope you get it!

7. I can't wait to see pics of your goodies. I hope they find a cles for you.

8. congrats...can't wait to see pics. I just saw a panda cles on eBay for around $280 from an MPRS (can't remember who it was though).

9. Great choices! You'll love the Bellem. What color Baggy?

10. You were bad!! but you got two great bags. Which color Baggy PM?

11. Congrats on your purchases, the baggy is TDF and the panda cles is so cute on any bags!

12. Congrats on your new purchases, you bad bad girl. I, too have been ban from buying any more bags, heeheehee. I bought a Damier speedy 30 and a dark red Chanel Classic flap in Hawaii:yahoo:

13. Well the 800 number called me back................................................................................................................................................................and she found one!!!!!!! Shipping it out!!!! So exicited!!!!

I ordered the baggy GM in fuschia!!! I can't wait to see it in person, everyone's pictures of it are so beautiful!!!

14. YAY! Congrats!!!:yahoo: We'll be "twins" heehee!:p

[​IMG]

15. Bad is the new good.