I've been a BAD, BAD Girl - 2 B-Bags in 1 Week!

1. Just got my Emerald City on Friday (from Bob Ellis); on Saturday - bought the Ink Courier from Barney's (Copley), and then on Sunday - traded the Ink for the Cornflower Blue (Barney's - Chestnut Hill)!!!

I LOVE :love: , LOVE :love: , LOVE :love: the Courier style ... it's totally my bag (hee hee :biggrin: !).

I'll post pictures when I get my stinkin' camera fixed!

2. Oooooooh! You HAVE been bad! But in a GOOD way! Congrats and hurry up and get that camera fixed so that we can see! Enjoy them!

3. Awsome! Cant wait to see pics! Post em' in my "Documenting Bbag colors" thread!

4. Oh very nice! I'm curious to see your Courier bag!

5. Oh congrats, i can't wait to see the newbies!

6. Oooooo - I can't wait to see pics! :biggrin:

7. You bad girl! Good for you! Can't wait to see pics!!!

8. congrats on your new handbags "bad" girl:lol: Please post pics as soon as you can!!!

9. yeah go Ceejay keep shopping for those b-bags!!! can't wait to see pics!!!!

10. LOL I did the same but in a duration of 2 weeks! Can't wait to see pictures of your lovely bags!!

11. Those two and the upcoming striped damask? Can't wait to see pics Ceejay!!

12. Well ... I'm actually going to send back the Emerald City; I'm not liking it as much as I thought ...

13. Wow, you are my idol! I would like to strive for 2 bags in one week! Congrats!

14. Congrats! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.

15. I thought Bob Ellis didn't do returns. Isn't that the problem someone had with a defective Whiskey Edith?