I've arrived on The Dark Side

1. Thanks to the wisdom I've gleaned from the experienced (and kind!) members of this board, I took a deep breath and visited the Madison Ave store for the first time last week. My SA was absolutely fabulous and took a good deal of time with me, showing me a variety of bags in different leathers. As I explained in another thread, my heart is set on a black box Kelly, which is not available at this time but I have been added to the list.

In the meantime, I purchased a wonderful everyday bag that suits me perfectly--a black togo 31 Trim. I am thrilled to bits, and I couldn't be happier with it. She was delivered today and I wanted to share her arrival with you all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you again to a very special tPFer (you know who you are!) for introducing me to her SA. I owe you! My first experience at Hermes was so much fun and I cannot wait to go back. Ooooooh, and I love it here on the Dark Side! :yahoo:

2. Aspen, Congrats and welcome!!!!

3. Congratulations! Once you have that first bag, you will become an avid collector. Enjoy her in good health.

4. Welcome and congrats on ur new bag--there is no going back now!!!

5. Congratulations!

6. Beautiful! This is such a great daily bag! Congratulations!

7. The trim is beautiful. I even like the new dustcover.

8. The Trim (in rouge) was my first H bag, too! From there, it is a slippery slope. Congrats on a fabulous bag and wonderful H experience!

9. Wow! congratulations!!! It is beautiful!!

10. yummy first bag, congratulations

11. SO GORGEOUS, Aspen!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

12. lovely!

and welcome. you know you can't leave, right? it's kind of like the hotel california here -- except we do have wine. and martinis.

13. How exciting! I love the trim!! Congrats and welcome to the dark side!

14. How lovely. You have a new friend... one who doesn't question your nail polish, nudge you if you want extra chocolate, or forget to call. An unconditional friend for life. What could be sweeter? :heart:

15. Aspen, lovely bag, congrats!!