I've always wanted the finer things in life....

1. i don't know where i got it from...i wasn't raised this way (my mom still swears that she saw a lv purse on QVC)...lol. none of my friends or family carry designer bags--nor do they understand why i do. i am so glad that i "accidently" found TPF. i think that you guys are great! what i especially love about this place is the way everyone "dotes" on everyone's bags. i mean, you have seen the speedy a thousand times---yet, everytime someone gets one, you all have such nice things to say. I love this place!!! i just thought i'd let you all know!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    o.k....now, everyone....say nice things about my new bag!!! Hee Hee!!:yahoo:
    speedy 30.JPG lv eyeglass.JPG Pic1096.JPG
  2. Wow! 3 full shelves of purses! How long have you been collecting? Can you make the picture a tad big bigger? Cantbarely make out any of your bags in the shelves.:idea:
  3. Congrats on your new LVs!!
    :heart: your bag collection! I would love to see them all if you could enlarge the picture.
  4. i keep trying to make it bigger....i don't know what i'm doing wrong!
  5. is the speedy a 30 or 25? lol it looks like a 30 to me. but anyway, congratulations on your new purchase. i think its gorgeous. i have one too. hahahah and i have the 25 in damier. looove them both!
  6. :nuts: Love the collection! And great new buys!

I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from. No one in my family or my circle of friends understands my addiction like everyone on tPF. This is DEFINITELY the place to be!
  7. nice speedy! i have the same spectacle case as you and i love it to bits!
  8. nice collection girl.
  9. :nuts: Luv your bag collections and how you organized them!!!! :yes:
  10. Look at all those shevles filled with bags. Dream come true! Nice collection.
  11. Congrats. :heart:.
  12. I have closet envy :hysteric:
  13. Congrats, sweetie on your beautiful classic bag! Love your organized closet.
  14. Congrats on your speedy, such a classic!!! I'm sure u will love it! I hope to get a speedy one day too. But OMG, i love the way your purses are organized and displayed. And you have soooo many purses!!! I would love to see the other purses up close!!
  15. Love the shelf, they´re so neatly organized. Gooorgeous bag!!