Ivanka Trump's bag

1. Can anyone tell me what bag Ivanka Trump is carrying? (I feel dumb for asking because this is probably some really famous bag).

Ivanka Trump.jpg
  2. I don't know the answer, but I see Hermes in the background! Nice neighborhood, wherever she is (NYC?).
  3. LOL, Boxermom, I didn't even notice Hermes in the background, I was so focused on the bag (and her shoes - love them!). Anyway, the caption of the original photo says it was on Madison Avenue in NYC.
  4. I'm not sure but it looks like the line by Tinsley Mortimer, a socialite. Here are some of her bags with that similar circle hardware.

5. Don't know but really nice bag, looks heavy though!
  6. I've never seen this style.
  7. Thanks everyone! I think you're right, luvpurses24, that it's by Tinsley Mortimer. The hardware looks the same as the ones you posted.

Mystery solved!
  8. You're welcome! Glad I could help!
  9. Think it might be Ralph Lauren
  10. The handles and buckle don't really look like RL's. It definetely looks like Tinsley Mortimer's line for Samantha Thavasa for me. Tinsley has been seen in plenty of pics carrying different bags from her line.
  11. ^^Thank you Eugin! I didn't know the part about Tinsley designing the line for Samantha Thavasa. That makes more sense now.
  12. Ooh I really like Ivanka's bag! And her sunglasses! :love:
  13. What a lovely bag!

If it is by Tinsley Mortimer, does anyone know where one can get those bags?
  14. No, but there is no doubt that it is way out of my price range. Gorgeous bag, though.
  15. ^^ mine too! But I still looking at them though :smile: