Itunes or something else?

1. Am I the only person who hates Itunes? I have recently begun downloading from Rhapsody because Itunes is so limited especially with its older selections.

Now I can't fix my playlists because Itunes of course doesn't recognize the Rhapsody music.

Am I crazy? Well....:amuse:
  2. I used to love iTunes but their musical soundtrack selection isn't that great (at least, the last time I checked it wasn't). And the soundtracks that they do have, I already own. I've gone back to buying my music from a store or ordering it online because it's easier.

iTunes is great for when I went only a couple songs off an album and I don't want to pay for the whole CD.
  3. That's exactly what I've been doing, so frustrating though. I wish I had the time, equipment and knowledge to put all of my albums (ok, I'm dating myself now) into mp3 form. I really hate buying music twice!
  4. I like Itunes because I only have to buy the songs that I really want from a certain CD instead of buying the entire CD. I agree that they have limited selections and sometimes it takes them a while to get a new CD onto their store.:biggrin:
  5. I have itunes, but you can download music from other sites and open the files with itunes. I haven't had any problem with them and I love the exclusives they get from the music industry.