Chanel

It's the month of LOVE! Share your Feb 2012 purchases here!

diera23 Posted By diera23 Posted Feb 1, 2012

1. I can't believe it's already February :nuts: Please share your purchases for this month here!

2. Lol!!!! It's so early!!!!!!!!

3. :graucho:

I'm especially excited for what the ladies score before the price increase becomes official today! :sad:

4. my lovely bf got me this as a valentine's day present :p he finally fulfilled his wish of getting a chanel wallet for me heh.. photos were taken with the iphone so they aint the highest quality

[​IMG]
    i went shopping at dior too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lovely!

6. Picked up these...:smile:

Attached Files:

7. Also, I purchased these a little while back and never got the chance to upload them...

Attached Files:

8. Beautiful !!! Congrats !!! Does the chain-me hobo hold its structure when full? Any modeling pics?

9. J'aime votre sacs

10. Very nice! :tup:

Love your purchases. I almost purchased the wedges like this in Dec. They were on sale @ Saks.

Pretty wallet love the color! :smile:

11. I love how this month is starting off with so many goodies.

12. I think it holds it's shape pretty well. The top does fold over a bit when wearing, but I think that's what it's supposed to do.

13. Beautiful purchases! Is this a white or lt grey In the business flap??

14. I found this last minutes ( 1/31) , and arrived overnight. Thanks to GSmom posted this beauty so i can track one down. I am now done with reissue. very happy with my Chanel bags. ;)

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      File size:
      125.3 KB
      Views:
  15. My FedEx box just arrived from Saks :biggrin:

Attached Files: