It's the elusive that makes you feel so alive

1. I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone on the forum. It's a really silly story but I thought that it would be entertaining for people to read. And well I've told practically all my friends and they think that I'm crazy.

I don't know where to start. Well I was seeing this guy for 4 years and I broke up with him knowing that he wasn't the right one for me. Like I dealt with the break up really well because I was so hurt from all the stuff that happened in the relationship. But this guy actually taught me how to love so it was hard to let go. Anyhow, coming out of the relationship I kind of thought that I wasn't going to find anyone anytime soon, but I guess I was wrong.

My cousin got married last month and well you know with weddings people are just happy and like they want to pair everyone else due to the happiness. So my cousin was like I'm going to set you up with this guy, and of course I was reluctant. Anyhow, a bunch of us went out for dinner and I saw this guy for the first time. I think my heart kind of skipped a beat when I saw him, he's just so amazing. But I thought you know what if he's really good looking? Like he could be a man "bimbo" for all I know, and he could be a player.

So at the wedding there was this tension between us because we kept on checking each other out. I was so confused as to why he didn't just come and talk to me. But we left without actually talking and I was bummed because I was like this guy doesn't have guts at all.

I told my best friend about this and she was like well you've got nothing to lose maybe you should just get his number and call him. So that kind of gave me courage but I didn't call him, I added him on facebook... I guess it kind of changed my life.

He messaged me on facebook and it's been a dream since. He's the most amazing guy that I've ever met and like I swear even though I've only known him for a month and that we haven't seen each other since the wedding I feel like he could be my soul mate.

I think this is the happiest I've been ever. I mean we're not dating or anything cause he's really far away but it's so obvious that we're both infatuated with each other. The feeling of having someone that makes me feel alive and more like myself is amazing.

I hope I didn't bore you guys. :love:

2. I'm so happy for you!! Huge congrats for your new found love!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

3. Aww congrats, I'm happy for you too!!

4. Awww, that's to bad you guys live so far from each other. You never know what the future holds though. I went through a four year relationship too and that ended horribly, he was mentally, physically, and verbally abusive. When we had broken up I was telling myself how I was going to live it up and enjoy my new found freedom. Well a week later I was hanging out with friends outside a pool hall and was playing around when I spotted an old friend. Three years later I'm engaged and planning our Nov wedding. I really think God sent me an angel. Because he helped me in so many ways I know people would have never had the patience for. Wow didn't expect my post to be this long...but U am really HAPPY for you.

5. That's sweet....I hope it works out :smile:

6. Congrats! I hope everything works out for you two!

7. Aww that's so wonderful :biggrin: !! congrats & best wishes to you :heart:

8. aw :smile: yay! i hope things continue going great for you two

9. THAT'S GREAT! Enjoy it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!..This is the stuff that books and music and poetry are written about.. the butterflies in your stomach when you talk to that special someone..the connection with someone that finally understands you..
    I'm very happy for you!

10. That is awesome :tender: Good luck to you two!! :heart:

11. Congrats! I hope everything keeps working out great! :yes:

12. OOH! Good luck..Such an amazing feeling when you find someone that special!

13. Reading that made me blink back those tears in my eyes.. I just got rejected by someone I have silently loved for 2 whole years. : (

14. Omg true_blue_girl, Im sincerely so excited and happy for you! I love these stories, good luck and keep it real! :love:

15. I'm so happy for you true blue!!! What an amazing time it must be for you. Thanks for sharing! And it's true...this is what artists try to capture in their work... ahhhhh..beautiful :heart: