It's that time again!

Unfortunately too many networking classes, but here is the list so far unless I change my mind.

IFSM201 Semester 0709 -Information Systems Management

CMIT265 Semester 0709-Networking Essentials

CMIS102 Semester 0709-Discrete Mathematics
ANTH102 Semester 0709-Cultural Anthropology

Approaches to Literature....most difficult class in the English department :sad:

In addition:

Nutrition
History up until 871
Native American History
Witchcraft, lol, I had to have a course in Anthropology over 300, and that was the only thing left! It should be interesting :yes:

And I'm auditing a Authorian Lit course

i dont go back to university until october but i just got my semester 1 timetable.
im taking-
contemporary modern art in north east england
visual culture-the art worlds role in advertising
contemporary art practice (management and production)
and work experience at a local museum.

I registered back in May for Fall term, taking:

English History 1066 to 1660
Natural Science Inquiry (bleh)

Those are to meet my general education requirements, have most of my major classes finished.

i'm taking race and gender in media, studies in comparative lit, microeconomics, and intermediate spanish. boring semester!

last semester was advanced magazine writing, literature in cinema, detective fiction, and intro to telecommunications. it was a fun semester.

I am taking all grad classes of course:

Socioemotional Development II (adolescence/adulthood)
Hierarchical Linear Modeling (stats class)
Biosocial Perspectives on Developmental Disabilities

I am also teaching 2 section of Introductory Psychology!

Classes actually start at the end of next month :Push:. Still in undergrad

Physics 2, Differntial Equations, Materials Eng., Thermodynamics, Linear Algebra.. I think thats it???? This is what I get for taking basically all my gen. courses first.

I've been out of school for 8yrs (and finished my MA 4 years ago) and I really miss school....I can't wait til I can go back again.

good luck to all the students and be sure to enjoy it because it goes by quickly

I'm starting my first year of graduate school next month. But we don't get to choose our courses until ~2 weeks before school starts >___< I'll probably be taking classes in 2nd and child language acquisition, and syntax. (This semester is probably going to be a repeat of the stuff I learned in undergrad classes)