Its That Time Again :) Gustto Sample Sale Nyc!!!

1. Starts Tuesday June 19th

[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Tuesday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 19[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 7 pm[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Wednesday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 20[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Thursday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 21[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Friday[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]June 22[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT]SSS SAMPLE SALE
    261 W. 36th Street – 2nd Floor
    (betw. 7th & 8th Ave)
    New York, NY 10018
  2. I wonder if there are any new Gustto bags. So far the last few Gustto sample sale were the same stuff.
  3. yay! see ya there slushhhhhy
  4. hehe yay!!! :smile: we should have our own TPF line :smile:!!! i think i am totally gonna be a loser and get there at like 9am and wait online an hour to get first pic!!!! :smile:

i think another baca may be calling my name if i can find a FABULOUS color
    if not ill have to see ;) hee
  5. ^Then you can have a Baca for each arm... just like your alter-ego, the Original Gusttoteer! ;)
  6. haha you are so right!!! the more bacas you have the more superhero powers you have! My powers shall become stronger and maybe my ghetto suit will become even stiffer nylon and i will get an iced out baca chain with a big blingy baca medallion !!!!! :smile:
  7. Do they take phone orders and/or do charge-sends?
  8. ^ unfortunately no... unless things have changed. I've asked before.
  9. Aggh! I'm green with envy. :rolleyes:
  10. Yes, you definitely need some Baca-Bling!!! Big gold hoop earrings and that big gold circle medallion for a necklace!!!

You'll be Gusttofabulous!
  11. how much do the bacas cost? do they go down as the sale progresses, or no?

12. thank you for posting!

but i cannot make it in the morning, T_T

all the good stuff will be gone when i get there
  13. I am in Vegas but am going to spend the summer in Chicago, does anyone know about a sample sale happening there? Or anything in LA---I go there often throughout the year. I am so sad I cannot make the NY one. How can someone get it on it without being there?...
  14. amy sorry but no you cant buy without being there, no phone ordering, or online sales or anything

and ive never heard of the gustto sample sales happening anywhere but this location in nyc,,

15. That is so depressing!! I really am obsessed with these gusttos---it's getting out of hand. How have you collected so many bags? My husband is on me for everything I buy! By the way, I read about your father and I am so sorry to hear what you guys are going through. Has he made any progress?...