It's spring and time for a Garden Party ... bag, I mean!

Wow La Van thanx for the body pictures!
You really do look ready to walk out to a garden party!
So elegant!!!!

(Of course you can't leave out the twilly... just FAB!)

That's the best color combo IMO, also toile and Barenia I would like, but I don't know that they do it in the GP...Yet another bag I would like..Does it close in any way? I'm always affraid of carrying bags that are very open, Rome is full of pickpockets...I experienced it once and that was enough... I suppose Switzerland is pretty safe in that respect...;) :flowers:

You are adorable!

Love all your little goodies...I think you need to get a little job at Hermes to give us all the inside scoop. They love you there!!!

I also give you credit...I would trash that bag using it for the gym or to carry misc. things.

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for your compliments! Yeah, the GP is quite practical and also comes in different sizes. There is also a very sturdy button in the middle to close the bag. There is also a button on each side so you can make the bag smaller or bigger in width.

The manager said I would look cute carrying my vegetables in the bag LOL!

dianagrace said:
Lovely bag. I like your dress too.

Dianagrace, you took the words out of my mouth. The bag is lovely and I was going to say that her dress is cute too.

I saw a garden party on Wednesday when I went to pick up my bag and I fell in love with it. It was a smaller size and it was black. Of course they also had orange. Either way it is a great bag. I think that will be my next investment.