It's so BIG !!

1. But I love it - my new rouge vif courier. I couldn't find the work in this color so I "settled" for this style, and well, I love it. Perfect for the mommy on the go. I'm going to take a photo now....

2. Congrats on your new bag!

3. well you know size DOES matter....:yahoo:

4. Ooh, show us, we can take it!! Congrats, can't wait to see!!!!!!

5. Here it is -- it's HUGE but I love how I can put everything in it (very helpful with a toddler). Just thought I'd share, I know it's not that popular of a style, but I really like it :love: I think the color red is great for this bag too -- really makes it stand out

courier.jpg
  6. one more . . .

courierv2.jpg
  7. it's gorgeous

8. Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you!

9. Thanks you guys :smile: I'm almost 5'8 so it does look big on me, but not too big. At first when I saw it I was thinking OMG -- I can put my toddler in there when he gets tired :lol: But it slouches just right in all the right places. Also in those pictures, it is totally stuffed with all of our things.

Only wish? I wish the leather was more distressed. It's nice and thick vs. last seasons leather but lacks the "squishy-ness" because of the lack of distressing. Ah well, still love it.

10. Congrats, the courier is a wonderful bag! I have one in emerald and I find it very useful when I need to carry books, or extra clothes, etc. It drapes beautifully and doesn't look as big as you would think when it is slouching. I'm only 5'5 and I don't think it was ridiculous at all on me! Enjoy it, I'm sure it will be great to hold all your toddler's stuff!

11. Oh!:drool:...it was made for you! Love the style, love the color!....so stunning!
    It's NOW on my wishlist!:love:

12. this bag looks GREAT on you! i love the color. congrats!

13. MAMMA!!!!! You look amaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!! :love:

14. Looks terrific on you, mammab!! You're right, red is a great color for such a big bag, and it's great with your coloring too. It'll distress, especially if you start carrying your toddler in it!! ;)

15. mammab your new b-bag looks HOT on ya!!! You wear it well!!! CONGRATS and thanks for sharing pics! :nuts: